IIHI Out Patient Model
IIHI helps Physicians to incorporate Integrative Healthcare into their practice settings. The goal of an Integrative Healthcare model is to better manage chronic illnesses and engage patients in optimal wellness. At IIHI we create financially successful Integrative Health Models for Physicians and Practices. We work with you to understand the needs of the of your practice within the context of the community you serve and your patient as person. Patient Centered Care helps patients to achieve optimal wellness. The shift from "the find and fix" thought process to an integrative approach is financially beneficial and produces profound results.
IIHI CONSULTING SERVICES INTEGRATE:
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine: A group of diverse medical and health care systems, practices, and products that are not generally considered part of conventional medicine and are driven by solid data.
- Complementary Therapies: Complementary and alternative medicine practices
- used in conjunction with conventional medicine.
- Conventional Medicine: Medicine as practiced by holders of M.D. (medical doctor), D.O. (doctor of osteopathic medicine) degrees, and by allied health professionals, such as physical therapists, psychologists, and registered nurses.
- Holistic Thinking: The human being is comprised of a mind, body, and soul that are integrated into a whole with inseparable parts.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Incentives and Requirements.
This model is a transformative health care model that is aligned with the Accountable Care Act (ACA) for managing population risks. We believe that patients who are engaged in their health through Integrated Health offerings are better able to incorporate healthy behaviors. Patients who are more engaged in their health have decreased emergency department visits, decreased hospital re-admission rates, and have increased patient satisfaction.
Elements of Integrative Healthcare Practice:
Integrative Healthcare drives Optimal Health:
PATIENT CENTERED CARE
The International Integrative Health Institute has been created to help medical professionals, hospital administrators, physicians, nurses, complementary alternative care providers and patients come together to create a new model for health care. This model is a model for wellness and patient centered care.
Patient Centered care is defined as care that considers all aspects of the patients life including:
- Cultural Traditions
- Personal Preferences
- Family Situations
- Life Style
Family and loved ones are part of the Health Care Team that collaborate with Health Care Professionals in making clinical decisions. The patient has tools and a variety of people to support them. It is important that transitions between providers, departments and health cares settings are respectful, coordinated and efficient. IIHI Consulting Services empower this team.